Style your own board with The Gourmet Goddess!
Join us on Friday, December 3 at 6:00 pm CST, for this hands-on workshop learning how to create your own beautiful cheeseboard.
The Gourmet Goddess, Katie Sannito, has made cheeseboard styling a regular part of her private event catering business and wants to share all her favorite things about it with you.
She will take you through the different types of cheeses, cured meats, how to pair them, and all the delicious accoutrements that will make your cheeseboard a thing of beauty. Then, you’ll let your inner foodie loose as you build your own board to take home.
Doors open at 5:30 pm. Individual cheese samples, wine, and light refreshments will be provided. The workshop begins promptly at 6:00 pm.
If you plan to attend in a small group of 2+ people, please email Marissa at email@example.com when you purchase your tickets.
Your workshop swag includes:
- A specialty wine glass with spirits and/or BYOS
- A Formaticum cheese storage bag.
- The Gourmet Goddess’ cinnamon sugar glazed pecans.
- A sample jar of Thornburg and Company artisan preserves.
- GG’s exclusive cheeseboard making guide so that you’ll have all the details at your fingertips.
- All ingredients for each guest’s cheeseboard will be individually packaged. There will be no open food bowls.
- Gloves will be provided for each guest to use if they wish when building their cheese board.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel, we can arrange for your charcuterie box to be picked up.
Katie Sannito created The Gourmet Goddess to cater intimate events allowing a host to spend more time with guests in a unique interactive eating experience.